New Player Suggestion

Moderators: GM Dante, GM Fusion, GM Victory, GM Sira, GM Blur, GM Tornado, dabsakanna

New Player Suggestion

Postby ralf27 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello, great game, have played before, but a few years ago, and really like the updates.

However, I noticed that much larger players are able to attack new, smaller players. This discourages new players entering the game player pool. Some games have level limits in which an experienced player can attack a smaller, newer player. This also is applicable in reverse as well.

Would be nice to have this addressed. Thank you !

I belong to a friendly, helpful alliance called Espadaz. I invite players to join us. Thank you, and welcome!
Hello, please join please join Genesis, a neutral, training alliance for new folks. We are mature, friendly, active, and helpful. Thank you and welcome !
ralf27

Re: New Player Suggestion

Postby GM Fusion » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:19 am

Hello ralf27, sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the suggestion there is a new player protection at the very start of the game and truce cards can be used to prevent attacks, we will however consider your suggestion for a future update

Regards GM Fusion
GM Fusion

Re: New Player Suggestion

Postby river » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Hey, used to play this game back when it started, was amazing, wondering if the game is still active/servers on or not, wanted to play again and get that nostalgia from playing a old but great game

River
river

Return to Lords Online