Suggestions EVENT

Moderators: GM Dante, GM Fusion, GM Victory, GM Sira, GM Blur, GM Tornado, dabsakanna

Suggestions EVENT

Postby GM Tornado » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Here you can make suggestions on how to improve the game. Please follow the template given here:

Ingame Lord Name: Your name here.
Object: State the object you wish to improve here. (i.e. Taxes, Race, Building, etc...)
Current Function:State the current function of that object in detail.
Recommended Function: State here in detail any changes you feel would benifit the object you are refering to.
Your Opinions: Please state here why you feel these changes would help to improve the game. Be aware that your suggestion will be debated by both the players and staff before it would be considered for implementation so be as detailed as you can.

Thank you in advance for all the suggestions that will be posted here.
Vibrant Support Team
GM Tornado

Re: Suggestions

Postby trix » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:53 pm

:idea:
Ingame Lord Name: Trixius
Object: Game guide
Current Function: Population chart
Recommended Function: Adding a population chart in the game guide for each building from level 1 to maximum level
Opinions: For players who like to be at the top in population and/or competing in an event requiring population, I think we need to apply a chart of some kind showing the population for each building and each of it's levels. We have one for civilization in the guide (game info/castles) at http://lo.vibrant3g.com/gameinfo/castle_guide.html, why don't we have one for population? For me, it's more about being at the top of the ranks. Many times just in the last few days, other players I have talked to has asked me "why don't we have a chart or something showing that". I can only tell them that I don't know if one exists and I don't know the population for each of the buildings for each of their levels. I would like to be able to give them more information and show them a chart, link ect showing that, so I am officially requesting that we implement that into the guide somewhere. Preferably where it speaks about population and civilization.
trix

Re: Suggestions

Postby GM Tornado » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello Trixius,

Your suggestion has been reviewed and added to the upgrade task chat to be added in a future update. Thank you for your wonderful suggestion.

Enjoy the game,
Vibrant Support Team
GM Tornado

Re: Suggestions EVENT

Postby sed » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:32 am

IGN: Pleasure
Object: Hero healing
Current Function: Health regen comes from only potions, time, and healing pool
Recommended Function: Hero gets full health regen automatically after every new level up to lvl 20

Opinion: I believe that allowing players that ability to insta heal after each level up to 20 (or when the appropriate level to take on the heal pools are determined) will allow for players to continue playing the game. Having the extremely long wait times for regen is a little over bearing at times especially at lower levels. Most players will quit after running thru the heal pots as they do not want to wait for hours for health to regen after a death, or even a strong battle. Due the the RTS strat of this game, once the builds get to a certain point, then there isnt much left to do but attack. Seeing as how the hero must be fairly careful in determining which mobs/castle to attack, not to lose HP or minimal at best, will lengthen hero advancement to the point of quitting.
sed

Postby GM Tornado » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:19 am

Hello Pleasure,

Your suggestion has been reviewed and seems to be a good idea would love to hear the rest of the community debate, add to and detail this suggestion more, before we add it to the task sheet. Thank you for your wonderful suggestion, your Event reward has been deposited into your in-game account.

Enjoy the game,
Vibrant Support Team
GM Tornado

Postby trix » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 pm

I like it :)
trix

Postby sed » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Object: Hero transfers
Current Function: Hero reinforcements only
Recommended Function: Allow Heroes to be purchased in one tavern and able to be transferred to another garrison in another castle.

This may not be so easily done. However, having the ability to transfer heroes to other castles rather than just reinforcing them allows players that have higher taverns the ability to recruit and send to other smaller castles while the taverns are being upgraded. I, certainly, would not want to miss out on buying any green or higher colored hero in one castle when I had space for a hero in another castle, and am sure other players wouldn't as well. This will help promote more heroes being purchased as well as making sure that taverns and garrisons are built to accommodate such an action. A player should have the option to either reinforce or send a hero to another castle. If the hero is sent, then obviously the garrison has to be up and the hero can be used accordingly.
sed

Postby GM Tornado » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello Pleasure,

Your suggestion has been reviewed and seems to be a good idea would love to hear the rest of the community debate, add to and detail this suggestion more, before we add it to the task sheet. Thank you for your wonderful suggestion, your Event reward has been deposited into your in-game account.

Enjoy the game,
Vibrant Support Team
GM Tornado

Postby sed » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 am

Object: Time for speaking
Function: Have to wait approximately 30s or longer before responding
Recommended Function: Remove time or significantly reduce

It has become more and more apparent thru us, the players, that the length of time to respond in chat is way too excessive. Most games now have instant respond rather than a cooldown timer. This is also a deterrent for players who have to wait to respond to comments or info in either world chat or alliance chat. It would improve gameplay and player experience to remove it all together, or significantly decrease the timer to approx 5-10s. Most of the time, thoughts get lost and conversations move with very little inability to respond. This will also allow more players to communicate as chat is very very quiet and far in between.
sed

Postby korn13man » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 am

Agreed, it hampers all the ladies in the game who want to nag and have a good old chin wag :)
korn13man

Next

Return to Lords Online