Suggestions EVENT

Moderators: GM Dante, GM Fusion, GM Victory, GM Sira, GM Blur, GM Tornado, dabsakanna

Re: Suggestions EVENT

Postby sed » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:05 pm

IGN: Pleasure
Object: Tavern Hero Recruitment
Function:Only Green Heroes Available
Recommended Function:Allow all heroes to be available for recruitment

While this is a free to play game, and a business, I do understand both sides of the coin. Allowing all heroes to be available, regardless of whatever the devs choose to set the rng for the higher level heroes, will help in overall gameplay. This psychological warfare of "at least having an attempt" at getting a premiere hero vs a straight out purchase, will help in the fight for a P2W game. Give a free player an opportunity, how rare, will entice them to continue playing the game. When player realizes that the only way to get a top tier hero is to purchase, will most likely turn them from the game. Most likely after a certain period of time of trying, the free player may purchase the hero in order to be competitive, just give the opportunity instead of saying. "buy only."
sed

Postby GM Tornado » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello Players and Particapants,

I want to start with trix. First off you did not follow the format for a suggestion so I can not give you the reward. That being said hero relocation was already suggested by Pleasure and troop relocation is already possible.

Now for Pleasure and the many suggestions, GOOD JOB. Lets go thru them one by one:
1. Hero Armor exchange: Sadly this one would be impossible as it would have to send all gear picked up into the heros backpack. There is really not enough space for this, you would end up going back to town much more often.
2. 1* Axeman: Love the idea but I think the point of axmen is to be annoying lol. We are hoping to have the purgs open soon and at that time they will make more sense.
3. Mob Timer Respawn: Brilliant Idea will add this to the upgrade list.
4. Race Change card: Brilliant Idea will add this to the upgrade list.
5. Tavern Hero Recruitment: We have many was for players to gain coins to buy a hero. If they join in some of the events they could get the coins and we like for players to participate in the events. So for now going to put this idea on a back burner for possible future implementation.

I have added 50 game coins to your account for your suggestions.

Thank you all and Enjoy the game,
Lords Online Support Team
GM Tornado

Postby sed » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:10 am

IGN: Pleasure
Object: Spell Timer Regen
Function:Way too long
Recommended Function: Cut the timer in half

The spell timer during battle is ridiculously long. Unless you plan out the fight, can you get multiple spells off. It would be more beneficial to cut the timer in half so that at least 2 damage spells can be cast. The devs can limit the amount of times a spell can be used in the fight to counter the timer reduction. This will help in players being able to get thru fights w mobs faster and less likely to wipe resulting in an enormously long regen time for the hero. As a result, leveling will become a little bit faster and happier players.
sed

Postby GM Tornado » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello Pleasure,

Very good suggestion in fact it is on our list of things to fix. Your coins have been placed in your account. Thank you for your continued help.

Enjoy the game,
GM Tornado

Postby edea » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:14 am

IGN: Unorthodox
Object: Inventory > Treasure (bag)
Current Function: Limited slots
Recommended Function: Add a Line card for bag that could be bought by coins that will add a line in the treasure's inventory.

I have the habit of not throwing or auctioning stuff that I think I will need in the future, Putting them on heroes that I don't use so I can take them again later for other hero's use is too much hassle to move back back and forth. Maybe other players have the same way that they don't want to throw stuff so I think adding this would be useful.
SD IGN: Edea
GD IGN: Unorthodox
LO IGN: Unorthodox

Come with me to a place of no return. Bid farewell to your childhood.
edea

Postby GM Tornado » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:50 pm

Hello Pleasure,

Very good suggestion I have added this to the developers potential upgrade sheet for further review. Your coins have been placed in your account. Thank you for your continued help.

Enjoy the game,
GM Tornado

Gold

Postby trix » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Many of us feel that the shortage of gold in this version will be a major problem as it already has been. Based on the intake of gold there's only a 0.5 gold prod for every 1 population, and that's at a low tax rate. It should be at least 1.0 gold per 1 population. I'm suggesting an increase of gold intake or some kind of compensation of gold daily. Like daily rewards (not quests) or another form of it.
Please consider that. Already most players who started the game just after it came online have 10s of thousands of troops and it's impossible to manage taxes enough to build/research tech and still have gold to move troops every day. There must be some kind of alteration in gold income other then crippling the resource production just to gain enough to send troops away once a day.
trix

Postby GM Tornado » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 pm

MARCH EVENT START
GM Tornado

Postby ugo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:10 am

Ingame Lord Name: UGO
Object: Alliance
Current Function: None
Recommended Function: Make a warehouse for the Alliance.
Your Opinions: Warehouse, the right of use which would have been among the members of the Alliance. Each player, could put in this warehouse any thing. After that, this item could be used by another member of his Alliance.
The thing that has visited the Alliance's warehouse can not be sold on the market. For this, a special mark appears on the thing.
Head of the Alliance to give the right to return such a thing to the Alliance's warehouse forcibly.

Hello UGO,

I have added this suggestion to the upgrade list. 5 game coins awarded. (Noticed you started your game in the month of march and have also added your 50 game coins for new player. As your town hall was already 20 i just upgraded your resource fields by 15.)

Lords Online Development Team
ugo

Postby ugo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Ingame Lord Name: UGO
Object: Time in battle
Current Function: 10 Seconds
Recommended Function: 30 Seconds
Your Opinions: Often 1 turn of the opponent drastically changes the situation on the battlefield. For an adequate response, changing tactics, making the right decision and implementing it 10 seconds is very small. Also here you can add problems with the connection.

P.S.: Google translate

Hello UGO,

Excelent Idea have added this to the upgrade section of development for further discussion. Awarded you 5 game coins.

Lords Online Development Team
ugo

PreviousNext

Return to Lords Online