How to increase your resources?

All the guides, strategies and tips can be discussed here.

Moderators: GM Fusion, GM Tornado

How to increase your resources?

Postby amarchar3 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 am

Hello all,

Well just building a barn or ware house not sufficent. I hope the below tips may help you a little to get start with this game

Farms: keep upgrading not just the one
Quarry: keep upgrading not just the one
Iron Mine: keep upgrading not just the one

And most important
Barn : build 6 barns and keep upgrading them. remember never let your production waste as resources plays a major role in leveling your castles

Warehouse : build 6 Warehouse and keep upgrading them. remember never let your production waste as resources plays a major role in leveling your castles

Celar : 1 is enough and just upgrade it,

and rest do your quests newbie quests, so automtically yu will build all other buildinga nd upgradtions accordingly.

Do not use your ift packs untill or unless if yu feel yu need to open them as they are most valuable items in them.

Thanks
Amar
Vice Leader
Huamns Alliance
amarchar3

Re: How to increase your resources?

Postby chilees » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 am

Amar you copy pasted from FAQ section rht???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Humans Alliance leader,
chilees
chilees

Postby amarchar3 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 am

lol Chilees, Jelous of my Tips hahahah, Try build your resources as i say, or else yu will be in trouble at some point... You lucky enough as i am Vice Leader for your alliance, if not i would have attacked you hahahah
amarchar3

Postby waz » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 am

what i like to do is always build your resource producing buildings first (like farms or iron mines) then once you have one of those started you then build 1 of every building your going to have and split the remaining spaces between barns and warehouses, do not worry about building cellars as at medium to high levels they don't protect enough resources and at low levels its unlikely for you to be attacked for your resources. then once you've got all the open slots in your castle filled with the buildings you wish to have built (some require your town hall and everything built up) i usually work on getting one warehouse one barn and my resource techs built up at this point you should have more then enough resource production and storage to begin building at a constant pace in which ever means works best for you, hopes this helps
-wazrokk
waz

Postby stephaned03 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 am

what i like to do is always build your resource producing buildings first (like farms or iron mines) then once you have one of those started you then build 1 of every building your going to have and split the remaining spaces between barns and warehouses Impression autocollant Cagnes sur mer, do not worry about building cellars as at medium to high levels they don't protect enough resources and at low levels its unlikely for you to be attacked for your resources.

It's all really complicated, but we will get there since we are fighters and players.
stephaned03

Return to Strategies & Tips