Transfer to Seraf Compensation

Transfer to Seraf Compensation

Postby ironmog2 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Here is a few requests we the players have thought of that would help aid us in retaining some of our progress that we have worked so hard for. Please can the GM review our requests and provide us feedback. Thanks.

1. Super -> Ultra Stats (main)
2. +1 upgrade on full equipment + accessories(main)
3. Optional Mount change Sleip/Sval -> Bloody Griffin
IGN: Mist (Tyra), Texas (Origins)
ironmog2

Re: Transfer to Seraf Compensation

Postby cicero » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:21 am

How about a Seraf to Tyra migration and decompensation:
1. our Ultra stats will be nerfed to perfect stats (main), semi perfect stats (subs)
2. all equipment's refinement level will be rebalanced with following formula: log(x) rounded down
3. flying mounts -> Dragon Puppy, Svadil/Sleipnir -> Steed (30 days), Fire Tiger -> Wolf, Pig -> Pig
4. owned towns will be transformed into 1 free bid on town of choice
5. CMs -> GCs, GCs -> newbies
6. anyone owning a Baldr will as compensation get a statue with current equipment on Seraf's Hall of Fame (note: screenshots need to be made with 7 days as the server will be deleted once the migration was successfully processed).

Sincerly,
your hard working Seraf players
ign: Terentia
cicero

Postby ironmog2 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 am

Interesting concept... yes why can't they move seraf to us so the game is more balanced... Just compensate them with more items I guess.
IGN: Mist (Tyra), Texas (Origins)
ironmog2

Postby serafian » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:38 pm

FYI. Seraf is the HEART and SOUL of Supreme Destiny (these lines came from GM Dante itself during the migration of Aden TO Seraf).

In the first place who's fault is this? As far as I know, one of the so called "brilliant" guild of Tyra AVOIDED Guild Wars and Siege Wars against the other guild (which I called COWARDNESS and just plain stupidity) You all know that Tyra has only 2 active guilds yet one of those guilds decided to avoid wars which leads to game boredom (that's what exactly happening right now). Why don't you observe Seraf? Seraf-2 is always the HOT/MAIN server for more than 4 years already but there are still wars and they did NOT AVOID Wars because they don't want to RUIN the server which I pressume one of the so called "brilliant" guild of Tyra just did.

Practically, Seraf server can stand by its own without Tyra players so I don't think Serafians should suffer the consequences of the actions of Tyra "PROtenders" ideas. If you want to merge with Seraf go on and vote yes on the poll... BUT Seraf TO Tyra decompensation? I doubt.
serafian

Postby joe432 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:38 pm

I am really impressed that how you describe the whole matter quite beautifully, I also unable to know the matter but after reading AVG Antivirus Support Number blog now I understand the matter well.
joe432

Return to General Discussion